TORONTO, Dec. 16, 2019 /CNW/ – Smarter Loans is excited to publish their list of leading providers of personal and business loans for the upcoming year.
The selected group of companies is included in the exclusive “Best Personal Loans for 2020” and “Best Business Loans for 2020” publications on the Smarter Loans website, and are receiving a special badge in recognition of making the lists.
The “Best of 2020” Badge recognizes financial companies with an established track record that consistently demonstrate a commitment to excellent product offerings, customer service, responsible lending practices, transparency and safety for all Canadians.
To see the full list of companies, visit the publications below:
Both publications will be updated regularly throughout 2020 and maintained with up to date information.
The companies included in the list were selected based on the following criteria:
- They are licensed to operate in their provinces of service.
- They have been in business for at least 2 years with a proven track record
- They have have readily available customer support.
- They exercise responsible lending practices and comply with Canadian underwriting and collection practices.
- They are committed to safety and security and take reasonable measures to protect customer data and personal information. Their online application process is conducted in a highly secure environment.
- They have full, verified profiles on Smarter Loans.
- They are recipients of the Smarter Loans Quality Badge
“As the go-to destination for loans in Canada, we wanted to recognize the companies that are helping Canadians every day by offering innovative financial products in a convenient and safe way. We want to congratulate all the loan providers who made the list.” – Vlad Sherbatov, President at Smarter Loans.
Each selected company was contacted by Smarter Loans with an opportunity to contribute a quote to the article, and share a message with Canadians that will be reading the publications throughout next year.
“We received such a positive response from all the loan providers about the idea of sharing a personal message with Canadians. We hope that the messages we gathered will help people have a more complete view of each company.” – Vlad Sherbatov, President at Smarter Loans.
Smarter Loans wants to thank the following companies that contributed a quote to the publications:
Mogo, Thinking Capital, Fairstone, OnDeck, ConsumerCapital Canada, IOU Financial, Magical Credit, CanaCap, LendingMate, Company Capital, LendDirect, iCapital, SkyCap Financial, iCapital, Fast Access Financial, Lendified, Cash Money and Ferratum.
The full publication, overviews of each company, and quotes by senior executives, visit:
About Smarter Loans:
Smarter Loans is Canada’s online loan directory for any type of financing. The website helps Canadians find reputable lenders and compare their financial products, rates, and terms in one place.