Everyone has a travel bucket list, and whether you’re searching for adventurous water activities, super-luxe rooms, or kilometres of pristine beaches, Atlantis, The Palmhas something for everyone! Before you start planning your trip, here are some fun facts about this all-in-one resort to get you excited for your next adventure to Dubai!
- Atlantis, The Palm has 3,137 employees who work together to go above and beyond for their guest’s expectations. They welcome 1.5 million guests per year who stay in one of their 1,539 rooms including the sought-after Underwater Suite, offering complimentary private butler service 24/7 and floor-to-ceiling windows looking straight into the Ambassador Lagoon.
- The 5-star luxury resort offers a variety of marine and waterpark activities including The Lost Chamber’s Aquatrek, a 30-minute underwater exploration experience where guests can dive, snorkel, and walk through the Ambassador Lagoon.
- With a depth of 10 meters and holding 11 million litres of water, The Lost Chambers Aquarium is one of the world’s largest aquariums housing 65,000 marine animals including sharks, stingrays and jellyfish. Over 100 team members care for the marine animals from aquarists, water quality technicians, veterinarians, and even chefs.
- For thrill seekers, the Aquaventure Water Park, which uses 18 million litres of water, has epic record breaking water slides including Poseidon’s Revenge, a 116-metre-long waterslide that will shoot you down at speeds of 60 km/h. Or, join the600,000 guests per year who brave The Leap Of Faith, a 9-story-tall mega slide with a near vertical drop that will propel you through an acrylic tube into shark infested waters. For guests who want to float around the rapids and lazy river, Aquaventure has 906 single inflatable tubes and 1,433 double inflatables tubes currently available. Aquaventure also offers free entry for guests on their birthday and this year, they’ve already offered over 180,000 guests free passes.
- With 23 restaurants and some Michelin star chefs, guests are offered a wide variety of gourmet meals such as fresh Alaskan King Crab at Ossiano Underwater Bar and Restaurant or Lebanese-style slow cooked lamb at Ayamna. If you’re feeling a bit more casual, grab a slice at Michelin-starred chef Giorgio Locatelli’s Ronda Locatelli, an Italian eatery serving 62,400 pizzasevery year and has over 40 vegan dishes including a delicious chocolate avocado mousse for dessert. The resort makes 20 tonnes of their signature chocolate each year and the pastry ovens have not been switched off since the opening in 2008,makingover 50,000 homemade pastries each week.
- The Atlantean Flyers is the first zip line integrated into a waterslide tower in the world and stretches 500 metres, the longest zip line in Dubai.
- For the sun seekers, Atlantis, The Palm provides guests with the option to lounge on over 1.4 kilometres of pristine beaches or at one of two stunning swimming pools. The Royal Pool provides the best views of the Dubai cityscape and the perfect place to relax, while the Zero Entry Pool is a vibrant place for family fun activities.